Welcome to the artistic part of the roadcycling.life experience.
We didn’t want this magazine to be just advice and guidance on how to cycle better, how to prepare for rides, etc, but also as a space for free expression on how cycling ‘feels’ and feeds the soul.
We hope you enjoy our contributions:
- The Chase: inspired by a ride with my good buddy Sean
- Malaucene Descent : short video of a quick ride from Malaucene to Caromb in Provence
- The Ride : A poem and video by Alexander Rhodes on what cycling means to him
- Velo Birmingham : outrageously fast video of 100 miles closed road Sportive
- Cafe Ride to Streatley : just the local team on a winter’s cafe ride one Sunday
- Around the Penwith Peninsula: an 11 minute taster of the scenery you can expect on an accompanied ride in Cornwall…though we would be going a lot slower 🙂
- Peace and Tranquility : overlooking the sea at Marazion
- Esporles, Mallorca : if you’re fond of good roads and fast descents